Asian Counseling and Referral Service (ACRS) is a nationally recognized nonprofit organization working for social justice and offering a broad array of behavioral health programs, human services and civic engagement activities for Asian Americans, Pacific Islanders and other communities in King County and beyond. ACRS serves a wide range of Asian American and Pacific Islander communities – immigrants, refugees and American born – in the Pacific Northwest.

Mission Sub

See what we do and how.

History Sub

Learn how ACRS got started.

Paper Fish Sub

Meet our community leaders.

Iris Sub

Find answers to your questions.

Asian Counseling and Referral Service Notice of Nondiscrimination and Language Access Services

Nondiscrimination and Accessibility Rights

Asian Counseling and Referral Service (ACRS) complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.  ACRS does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.

Asian Counseling and Referral Service:

Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:

– Qualified sign language interpreters
– Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)

Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:

– Qualified interpreters
– Information written in other languages

If you need these services, contact ACRS Front Desk Staff or a representative in the program that provides you service.

If you believe that ACRS has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: ACRS Civil Rights Coordinator – ACRS Compliance Officer, 3639 Martin Luther King Jr. Way S, Seattle, WA 98144, 206-774-2409, WA Relay 800-833-6384, Fax 206-695-7606, You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, the ACRS Compliance Officer is available to help you.

You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at, or by mail or phone at:

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue S.W., Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, D.C. 20201, 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD).

Complaint forms are available at

Start typing and press Enter to search