ACRS helps clients attain the highest levels of self-sufficiency in Western society, while maintaining their cultural identity. In most cases, clients are served by professional staff who speak the same language and come from the same culture. ACRS provides the following programs in a culturally appropriate setting in order to improve the lives of Asian Pacific Americans:
- Aging and Adult Services
- Chemical Dependency Treatment
- Children, Youth, and Families
- Citizenship Services
- Comprehensive Mental Health Services
- Congregate Meals and Emergency Feeding
- Consultation and Education
- Domestic Violence Batterers Treatment
- Employment and Training Services
- Food Bank
- Information and Referral Services
- Legal Clinic
- Problem Gambling Treatment
ACRS provides high quality and affordable services. For mental health services, ACRS accepts Medicaid, Medicare and most private insurance plans. Other programs and classes are offered on a sliding-fee scale based on household income.
For information or to make an appointment, call 206-695-7600.